Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Pink, Glitter and Bows






2 more days off until I go back to work!!! My husband has off the next 2 days, so we will get to spend time together before I go back.  He bids for a new shift today, so that's always kind of stressful.  You never know what will be open by the time he bids, so it's hard to plan.  His department is going to 12 hour shifts, so that will be a big change!
My daughter will be going to daycare for the first time this school year.  I think she's ready because she'll be 2 and needs to learn to play with kids her own age, but I'm a little sad.  My aunt was her babysitter last school year and it was nice having her with family.  But I know she'll have fun playing with the kids.  When we go visit the daycare she never wants to leave.
My middle son already started school because his school is year round.   My oldest son goes back a week after I go back.  I bought them both new school clothes and shoes, and bought myself some clothes and shoes as well.... I need new school clothes too!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment