Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Book Bag: The Little Red Hen

This is where I keep all of my fairy tales, fables and myths. 

Here is my Little Red Hen book bag.





Here is a mini book from Scholastic

Here is a minibook from Reading A-Z

Here is a mini book from www.themeasuredmom.com


Here is my Little Red Hen book bag.  I have book bags for all of my fairy tales, fables, and myths.  Inside each bag I have lots of different things.  I try to find a mini book for the kids to read and take home.  I also have writing assignments, comprehension assignments, etc.  

One thing I'm excited about is my book bags full of objects from the story.  These are so great for retelling the story and for my kinders to play with after I read to them.  It is a fun way to test comprehension!  For The Little Red Hen bag I have: Ingredients to make bread- egg, wheat, salt, butter, rolling pin.  I also have a hen, dog, and goose.  

I'm trying to collect objects for all of my fairy tale book bags.  I ask my friends to look at yard sales, I find stuff at Good Will, in my kids' rooms, or wherever!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment