Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Dramatic Play Bakery












Here is my latest dramatic play center: The Bakery!!!  The kids love it!! Remember that all my dramatic play centers are a work in progress.  I need to collect more pretend sweets and would also like to get one of those play part cakes from Target or Walmart.  The order form can be used for any age- my kinders just put a mark next to the item and my older kids actually have to add it up (with a calculator!!)  I got the cute cookie set from Walmart- it's a Melissa and Doug set.  And I didn't realize my apron was so wrinkled! I need to steam it!
So I give my kindergarten students time to play in the dramatic play center everyday.  It really helps them work on their language skills, play skills, etc.  My older students get to play in it once a week.  The labels I found on teacherspayteachers for free.
I try to change out my dramatic play center every month, so next month I'll post the next one!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment