Saturday, January 21, 2017

Sweater Weather







Hello! I haven't blogged since school started!!! I knew that would happen.  It was snowing last night and a little bit this morning!  I love the snow and snow days, but I don't like driving in it.    My dad got me the Sorels for Christmas and I had been wanting them for a long time.  I was debating on getting the taller ones or the purple ones and I loved the color so I chose the purple.  We haven't gotten too much snow, but I whenever I see even a little bit I put on my snow boots because I need an excuse to wear them!We actually went to the park with our sleds to see if there was enough snow to sled down the little hill but there wasn't and we looked ridiculous out there trying to push each other down the hill with hardly any snow.  Maybe we can go sledding in the mountains before winter is over.  
At school, I put out my Bakery dramatic play center.  I will post some pics of my Dramatic play centers soon.  I try to change them out every month! I get so excited about my dramatic play centers because they are so much fun to put together and my binders love them! Plus they are so educational!  The kids practice their communication, math, imaginative play, etc.
My husband is still working the 12 hour shifts so I miss him a lot, but he does have a lot of days off!  The kids are all doing good and keeping me busy.  

I guess that's all for now!!  
Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment